Select shows from each CacheArts presenting season of touring artists will have community outreach components. Outreach could include a workshop, lecture/demonstration, or master class for the public, a classroom, a studio, or community group. This page outlines outreach opportunities within the current season of shows. If you are interested in participating in any of these options please contact Robyn Hoth, Arts Education Coordinator at [email protected] or 435-554-7065. Call early in the season before these opportunities are claimed by another group.
Ailey II Dance Workshop
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9 from 8-8:30 AM
- Green Canyon High School
Dancers from Ailey II will teach at a high school dance class.
Ailey II Master Class for Intermediate to Advanced Dancers – FULL!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10 – 8:30-10:00 AM
- Free to University Students; $5 for a Day Pass to the Aggie Rec Center for Public
- The Loft, Aggie Rec Center, Utah State University
- Max 30 participants. Class is full and registration has closed. Email [email protected] if you would like to be put on a waiting list. Please contact [email protected] or call 435-554-7065 with questions.
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 26
- Located at the Ellen Eccles Theatre, 43 S. Main in Logan
Invited orchestra students from Cache County and Logan City Schools will have a chance to participate in the master class and evening performance of Black Violin. Friends and family will get to see these students perform with artists who have performed all around the world, at three Super Bowls, & the Apollo Theatre and collaborated with superstars Alicia Keys, Kanye West, Jordin Sparks, and Aretha Franklin.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 2 time TBA
- Located at Logan High School
Jazz band students will hear from working jazz artists and benefit from their experience in the business. Contact Robyn Hoth at [email protected] or call 435-554-7065 if you are interested in having your band students attend this event.