Summer Art Camp is a great way to introduce your child to the world of art. The camp is designed to help kids ages 5-11 experience several different art experiences in a creative and interactive atmosphere. Children will explore Art, Ceramics, Cooking, Drama, Dance, and Music. Classes sell out quickly so reserve your spot early!
Enrollment for all sessions have closed. Please call to add your student to the waiting list if space become available. 435-752-0026
Thank you for supporting this wonderful program!!!!
- Camp Session Dates & Themes:
- Camp 1, Africa: June 19-29
- Camp 2, Asia: July 10-20
- Camp 3, America: July 31-August 10
- Days: Monday through Thursday for two weeks
- Time Choices: 9AM-12PM or 1-4PM
- Cost: $90/camp enrollment
- Location: Bullen Arts Center 43 S Main, Logan
At registration, you will be asked to list the t-shirt size, grouping requests, and any food allergies of the enrollee(s). Please keep your phone and email up to date in case we need to contact you.
If an art camp section is full and you would like to get on the waiting list, call Cache Valley Center for the Arts 435-752-0026.