Location: Bullen Arts Center 43 S. Main, Logan – 2nd floor, S.E. corner Art Studio
Winter Term January 7-March 25.
No class January 21 and February 18.
Enroll by December 20 and save $25 on one hour classes and $50 on two hour classes.
Youth Classes taught by Kara Swensen
- Drawing for Kids (ages 8-12) Wednesdays 4:15-5:15pm $125 tuition and $10 for supplies – FULL
- Painting for Kids (ages 8-12) Mondays 4:15-5:15pm $125 tuition and $10 for supplies
Drawing Course taught by Mateo Rueda
- Drawing Lessons (age 13+) Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm $275 and $50 for supplies (Jan 10-Mar 21)
- Drawing Lab-Mar, Mondays 6:30-8:30pm $100 bring your own materials (Mar 4, 11, 18, and 25)
- Drop-in. Try out a class or two at $30/class. Option only available for classes which are not already full. Use the retail link for this option.
Drawing Course: Drawing is a fundamental method for communicating a creative idea. The process of drawing is intimately connected with seeing; throughout the Drawing course, we will learn different approaches to observing the subject in abstract ways and practice coordination between what is seen and its depiction on paper. Topics include line, value, shape and composition, shading and space, texture, perspective, life and still life drawing, drawing from memory and imagination. Taking the full course with lessons plus lab is recommended. Each student will receive a drawing kit and use of in-class paper. For more information call (435) 753-6518.
Drawing Lab: The Drawing Lab is designated time to work on self-selected drawing projects. Students will bring their own materials and project ideas while a qualified drawing instructor will be available for consultation and assistance throughout the lab time.
ARTISTS, email [email protected]
or call 435-554-7065 if you are interested in sharing your expertise by teaching one of our classes an afternoon or evening a week.